Include - Rethink Diversity in the Workplace
- DATE: November 3, 2021
TIME: 8:30 AM CT / 3:30 PM GMT +2 | 2 Hours
- COST: Free
*In alignment with our commitment to making diversity and inclusion training more accessible, we have waved the $95 registration fee for this session.
Training people on our differences and biases is one thing. Our Include course goes further. We focus on the behaviors that drive connections and relationships. Relationships between people are at the core of inclusive, productive work environments, regardless of the demographic make-up of your people. It’s in relationships where trust, understanding and empathy thrive.
We understand that meaningful change doesn’t happen in organizations from traditional training alone. It happens when people’s needs are understood and when they embrace a shared purpose. Chapman & Co. has partnered with experienced inclusion consultant, Fred Falker, to offer an approach built on this understanding.
- Know what it means to be included
- Understand what is keeping us apart
- Recognize the impact of non-inclusive behaviors
- Have specific behaviors to help your organization be more inclusive
- Apply learnings alongside peers within a breakout group