Designed for leaders, this workshop combines a 360 leadership assessment and one-on-one executive coaching with in-person training for sustained impact. We provide you and your leadership team with critical feedback and development tools that strengthen high performers and support those developing their leadership skills. Individually, we identify skills and competency gaps to deliver customized leadership development goals.
Built by Korn Ferry Leadership Architect (KFLA), the assessment is built on a framework of measurable skills and behaviors common in successful leaders. Fully customizable, the assessment can be tailored to align with your areas of focus. Measurement is obtained via a confidential survey of you, your direct manager, direct reports (if any), peers, internal and external “customers,” and others that you select. The resulting report helps you answer three questions as you create a personal leadership practice:
- What do my team, my clients and everyone in my span of care need from me?
- What key leadership behaviors are people I work with noticing?
- What should I focus on to unleash my highest leadership potential?
Meet with a Chapman & Co. executive coach post assessment to debrief the results and create a personalized path to highlight strengths and close gaps. As a sounding board, we’ll help you see yourself and others more clearly and learn new ways to respond to recurring challenges. Our coaches are trained to help you develop into a better leader through guided dialogue, regardless of whether you are senior in your career or just starting out.
By aligning to your 360 leadership assessment results, this workshop brings your team together to discuss feedback, evaluate collective strengths and challenges, and build a path forward together. Leadership of your organization will be considered from 3 perspectives:
- Your Leadership:
- Review 360 Leadership Assessment results
- Practice coaching skills with peers
- Create an action plan to apply learnings
- Your Leadership Team:
- Learn and discuss the five elements of highly effective teams as identified through Google’s Project Aristotle: Psychological Safety, Dependability, Structure and Clarity, Meaning, and Impact
- Assess the presence of these elements in your own team and how you can increase effectiveness
- Leading Your Team:
- Consider the relationship between caring for people and inspiring accountability
- Differentiate between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation, and the benefits and application of both
- Discuss the relationship between accountability and trust
- Evaluate factors for accountability within their span of care and where gaps may exist
Intended Audience: Current leaders
Duration: Available in a 1 or 2 day formatVIEW ALL SERVICES